View Single Post
Old 02-14-2024, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsnare View Post
Good sir , if u can get a ride to pigeon I will help u Some day I will need assistance and u have done many good favors. Time to repay. Will be at pigeon this weekend. Sorry can’t pick you up. But will take care of you. If any person can help out Get u there Send me a pm. We can make this happen sir. Chasing pigs. 🐖 Come on ladies and gents. KARMA. 👍🐟🎣🐖
Thank you so much for your consideration. I did have a member offer to take me out on Friday. I am excited like a little kid. Haven't been out this year. Hoping and praying the whitefish cooperate.

Wolfsnare, I truly appreciate you offering to meet up and help too. I did have another younger member offer to take me out on Monday too. The support on this forum goes above and beyond in making an old farts day. I will message you and maybe we can do a meet and greet in the near future.

I am sincerely grateful for our Alberta outdoorsmen and women. It truly means the world to me. Thank you.
It is when you walk alone in nature that you discover your strengths and weaknesses. ~ Red Bullets