View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean2 View Post
So after seeing the posts from the new folks running Milarm figured I would get over my past experiences dealing there ( which on the whole weren't real bad but they sure weren't outstanding either) and give them another try. I shopped there occasionally but sure wasn't my go to place.

On this thread Madball replied they had LH 308 Tikka's in stock. So I pmed him and asked about 4 potential calibers. Got an almost immediate reply that said they didn't have any of the 4 in stock at the moment. What I found most interesting, there was also no suggestion they could order one in for me.

Figured fine, Pmed right back asking for timeline and price to order one in. That was mid day on the 15th. To date, crickets. Pretty much the service levels I was used to from Milarm before. So much for new beginnings and second chances. Doesn't mean I won't buy there in the future if they have something I want at a good price but they aren't jumping to number one on the go to place either.
Sorry it took a bit to get back to you buddy, I just replied to you. I think 48 hours is a pretty standard response time.