View Single Post
Old 06-26-2017, 12:47 PM

There is another post on these a few weeks back. I bought one last year and they do work. I had a ground blind set just feet inside bushline of an alfalfa field. Doe and fawn fed out into field maybe 20 yds in front Wind was blowing from them to me so ozonics unit wasnt a factor at that point however the fawn caught me moving and they were alarmed enough that they turned and walked back into woods. I could hear them circling around my blind and they popped out into field on opposite side and totally downwind of me A second doe joined them and the three fed into field totally unalarmed only 30 yds from me with wind blowing from me directly to them.
Bowhunter magazine had an artiucle on them around January. They stated that every professional writer and TV personality has been using them ( the ozonic model) for 5 years and that their success rate and sightings has skyrocketed. They said many of them were highly sceptable at first but now everyone of them consistantly uses them The article also said that pretty well every TV host and hunting writer out there now uses them because they work