View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 10:15 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbillyreefer View Post
After reading this tripe I have made a decision. There will be no bow hunting allowed on my property in the future. The elitist attitude of so many of you bowhunters on here has pushed me over the edge.

Thank you for calling me a retard, you are correct, granting permission to everyone who asks is retarded.
You and the other land owner that posted up on here are hillarious sounds like u guys are kids in grade 8 but the funniest part is im sure neither of you earned your land and was probably handed down in the past but that is aside the point i just think its funny if a few post on a website could sway an honest desicion made amongst you and some very honest solid reliable bunch that have had access to your properties in the past. As far as the x-guns we all know that they are weapon for those that are archery impaired thats why we allow access to the sport for HANDICAPPED people so all the ones lobbying for this must be a bunch of handicaps. As far as the primitive weapons seasons go i think they would be a great idea in december we could have 2 weeks of "PRIMITIVE"(open site flintlock muzzleloaders shooting balls not sabots and recurve and longbow access only)this would give only the most dedicated hardcore hunters the right and privledge to some extra time in the field this just my .02 cents