View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 08:58 AM

I am not surprised that no one has anything good to say about ISN. I agree that it appears as a cash grab by many companies which can hurt the smaller companies who cannot easily pass on the extra costs to their customers. I cannot think where ISN got us more business other than keep our original client happy for a number of years.
I am totally against having multiple systems to satisfy the different clients. THe RAVs review was painful when documents got rejected because they were missing a couple of words the auditor was looking for even though the intent was crystal clear. I learned quickly to paste parts of the legislation into the document to make the auditor happy. The only good thing I can say about the RAVs review was that it gave me good ideas to improve our documentation with items that were missed by the original author. I thought the latest change by ISN to match their work codes to WCB's was good until it added another 20 sections to the RAVs review. I will show your comments to my son in law (boss) and I am sure we will drop ISN in the spring. One thing that irks me is the client companies that send us safety surveys to see our documentation each year so we can do business with them. These companies are not on ISN or any other system and a couple do not even have their COR. We will have to look at Complyworks as an alternative but I am not sure that it will give us any new business either.

Keep the comments coming and thanks again.
Sig