View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 10:20 AM

Same boat, gonna have this one for a while.

I did the lions share of the work last year; added radar, electric kicker steering, also kicker remote control throttle and shifter, redid the fuse boxes in the cuddy, added 2 in the engine compartment, cleaned out the rats nest of wiring. I also added a 12" Rigid hybrid combo light and took off the old spotlight.

I bought this kit from a wonderful fellow here, and now have water resistant quick connects everywhere. Very handy.

I made my own rod storage tubes, all of these fit in the one. I used PVC, with a neoprene wrap and bag I sewed.

I also installed a Nmea 2000 network on the boat so the guages are all digital now, and the fishfinders can share radar/plotter/depth sounding chores

This year I 3d printed a set of radio box drawers, for camera, binocs, keys, cell, etc

I am adding a swim platform as soon as it gets here,

I am redoing the rear jumpseat,

and when I can get the hard top back on I am planning on making a set of camper covers so someone can sleep on the deck while at dock. I am also making a padded windshield cover for when travelling, they are impossible to replace apparently.

I am adding airhorns for ocean safety, the little VW bleep bleep horn they provide is useless. I bought a dual horn 'CN' style set and am using a 4500psi retired SCBA tank which should last all summer.
(I hate the look without the hard top, much prefer it on)