View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 02:16 AM

Hey thanks for the tips with the FOIP. yeah I've spent hours talking and driving to counties and wild life officers and alberta agriculture, have had to record conversations and everything just to make sure nothing happens because they've given me the OK to use the dogs. But yeah no matter who I would phone that worked for county and everything I'd ask for maybe some directions of where they've been spotted and he said he'll tell me if they're in the area. But he can't go naming off where they are around by what fields and what roads because its invading farmers' privacy. Not too many counties actually have the bounty, I have all the counties written down somewhere. The media made it seem as if its a huge outbreak on hogs because they said ALBERTA has put a bounty on wild boars, making it sound like we're texas here or something but its only a number of counties that are participating with this. But honestly i've talked to just about everyone possible. Some didn't seem to really get what it was I was doing with the dogs and the boars and some just found it awesome.