View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal53 View Post
^^^^ May be true....but if that's the case, he shouldn't slam the oilsands with their Eastern view of it on an "Alberta" Outdoorsmen " forum. I agree Race has nothing to do with it, but neither does his preconceived notions bred out his naivety of the situation... BTW, still chuckle, how we as Canadians are so afraid to say what we think because , someone, somewhere no matter what you say or think, is going to call you a racist. Fine, I am one!!!! You ASKED to come here!!! Welcome!! here, Now assimilate into OUR society, abide by our laws and enjoy everything this country has to offer. Leave your baggage back where you came from!!!.. Deflectors on in HIGH MODE
the only people who should be scared to say what they think are guys who spew racism. maybe you need to start thinking about the way you think of others, before you share your ideas with everybody because i have no problem saying what i think, without people calling me racist. As far as you admitting you are a racist...well...i feel sorry for you.