View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 11:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryry4 View Post
And?

Do you have a point or is it just my day to get picked on by the big daddy badger?

Won't be long 'till I'm back up there more than likely anyways. What say you then?
I think you know what my point is.

As for coming up here....great... but I'd offer up the suggestion that if your intent is senslessly bash this country... that you barely know...perhaps it isn't the country for you.

Canada was founded upon the principles of Peace, Order and Good Government and in my mind 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

The US was founded on significantly different principles and seems to be failing miserably at most of them right now along with Peace Order and Good Government.

IOW we are far less a police state than that within which you currently live.... with the exception of some portions of our gun laws.

I do not lack the integrity to be enable myself to flip flop... I am Canadian and my loyalty is not divided or or swayed by confused loyalty.

I might dislike the government at times just like anyone else but I do not feel it is appropriate to express that by offering to insult all of my fellow citisens.
The government is not the nation nor is it the country.

Further, having spent no small portion of my life directly and actively opposing things like you suggest we are... and having lost friends doing that... I find the comment highly offensive.

Perhaps had you done the same you'd get that and be a bit less casual about throwing statements like that around....especially as an outsider looking in.

We are different than the US but we are far more different than the Soviet Union was and in may ways Canadians are more free than Americans have been in a very very long time.