View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 11:36 AM

Yup, it sucks to have neighbors like that. Trust me, I know. My neighbor from hell doesn't clean up after his Lab all winter, and in the spring when the snow melts I have a pond of dog poop next to my house that reeks beyond belief. Then, they don't mow their lawn all summer, till the weeds are growing up 5' tall along their house, and my fence. My allergies really enjoy that. Bylaw has been involved a number of times. His response is to use his snow blower to pile his snow in front of my driveway. He also likes to run his sump hose so it shoots under my fence. And yes, he is also an idler (although he only has a Nissan Titan, he did make the effort to put straight pipes on it, and idles it from 5 AM until he leaves at 5:45...with a gas engine). Really?

The world is full of these hateful people. When we had a 'discussion' about some of his habits, his answer was 'Well, some people have different standards, doesn't make mine wrong.....'.

Not from Alberta, this family of hateful people. Not that it makes a difference I suppose.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone