View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 01:17 PM

Hey bessie,

funny you say that. I got trail camera pics of truck quads and people on our land. I put up a signs sayin I have pics etc and tresspassing continues they will be sent to the RCMP and F&W. Anyways 2 days later it was full of bullet holes.

As for not posting thread in regards to trespassing and such cus it gives hunters a bad name is horse crap. There are a o pile of hunters that are nothing but scum.. Sorry that is just the way it is. No regard for animals or peoples property. There are a lot of people on here who **** and moan about not getting permission on deeded land or on GRL's. Sorry but go buy your own land. We just bought a 1/4 up in the GP area. I go to hunt and relax sitting with the kids. Not so relaxing when you sit for a couple hours in the cold and some Dip Sh@^ comes driving through the hay field. I put up signs and fence off trails. the sign are ripped down and the trees are cut down on the end of the fence and the quads drive around.

On the weekend I was hunting on our family farm east of red deer as I have my mule buck draw. We were going from one piece of land to another when we came over a hill and 2 guys bail out, standing right in the middle of the road lined up on a 140 MD. the buck took off when i pulled up. the retards then proceed to yell at us as we ruined their hunt. It just about came to fist o cuffs.

Phoned the fish cops and because they didnt shoot, nothing they can do. All weekend was spent patrolling our land and relatives land. How enjoyable is that.

So when i hear don't post because it gives hunters bad names.....give me a break. Guess what its too late.

Buy the way here is a pic of a truck south of beaverlodge on our land. Just incase the dude is on this forum, I have 3 more pics 2 with your face. I suggest you stay out. If you know the douche on the quads , tell them the same.

Its a different story when you are a landowner and like to hunt on your own land. its near impossible to enjoy a full day without interuption of seeing guys flying over a hill 2 miles away through cattle or hayland.

Signed sincerally Pi$$@d

Quote:
Originally Posted by bessiedog View Post
I was reading other posts like this... and the thread that says we nee to not do posts like this cause its bad for our image....

got me thinking... signage.. proper signage is needed:

'No hunting without permission'
'I have at least two trail cam pictures of you'
'The pics are in my email inbox, with the date and time'

'Keep moving'....

Seems like a decent investment to me....

Just signage alone might cut down intrusions and poaching.

Are there such things as long distance trail cams?

Just a different 2AM thought I had.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.jpg (54.4 KB, 108 views)

Last edited by remmy300; 11-15-2012 at 01:21 PM. Reason: wording