View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
As a newer member on this forum I find it very discouraging to witness the constant assault people take when things like this are posted. When 260 rem posted this challenge he did say that it was to be a gentleman's attempt and that sportsmanship was to be the main goal. If someone doesn't believe the claim to be true then that is your opinion and you are more then welcome to it. I just don't get why everyone is constantly arguing on this forum. When I first started using this forum I was excited about the wealth of knowledge some of its members have and was very eager to learn from them. Guess what? Some of those members have left because of this very BS that constantly goes on.
It's a real shame! We try to teach our kids to not be bullies at school or on the ice or whatever sport they play. To bad so many parents forget that when they get on a keyboard.

Sportsmanship has been long dead here and in a lot of the hunting world. It's the sad truth and in no place Is it more visible than here.