View Single Post
Old 06-08-2023, 08:31 AM

Little bit of Darth Putin;

Day 459 of my 3 day war. You’re all talking about how Moscow was attacked which is good cos it means you’re not asking how Crimea was attacked.
I remain a master strategist.

When it comes to this petition to have me tried, the rules are:

Don't think
If you think, then don't speak
If you think and speak, then don't write
If you think, speak & write, then don't sign
If you think, speak, write and sign, then don't be surprised

How dare Ukraine do to us what we’ve been doing to them for over 15 months.Kinda lucky there are explosions in Moscow. Stops everyone talking about the explosions in Crimea.
What air Defense doing?

Ukraine did not shoot down any Russian missiles last night cos ours are so advanced that western systems, which we have destroyed, cannot shoot them down. That is why it’s Ukraine’s fault that a western missile system, that they no longer have cos it was already destroyed..hit a Russian missile, that cannot be shot down, causing casualties that are Ukraine’s fault for shooting down an invincible missile with weapons they no longer have and which anyway can’t shoot down the missile it shot down.

So it’s quite clearly Ukraine’s fault.

Darth Putin
@DarthPutinKGB
·
May 28
My trolls are delighted we took 100,000 casualties to capture a town with a pre war population of 74,000.

It was also the plan all along. Kiev was a feint.

Both T-14s have been excellent. At the sight of a tractor one victoriously towed the other home while Ukraine fled after it in a panic.

Have to look on the bright side. I’ve made Black Sea scuba diving a lot better
I may have lost another ship to a country without a navy

I remain a master strategist.