View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 11:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by packhuntr View Post
Boy, do you have me pegged Bambi. Id shoot anything if I wasnt a marginal piece of chit. Its tough out there when your a hack. Id hang some photos on here for you, but theyve already been up. If you are able to stop talking for abit, they are on here to find... Note, no blue jeans, and the truck doesnt need to be moved so we can get field photos.

Someday I hope to get a big animal like you. Can we shoot crossbows together, id like to learn a thing or two about big animals ishootbambi.
relax and read what i wrote. i didnt say you havent killed anything big, i said you are willing to kill any deer you get a chance at. thats what you told me. same as i told you that i dont fill every tag i have as i hold out till the end for a trophy. i also told you many times, I HAVE NO INTEREST IN HUNTING WITH A CROSSBOW myself. im sure you'll need to hear it a few dozen more times before you grasp it. and really....personal insults again in a civil discussion? grow up dude. you can yip all you like about the jeans....i recall the response the last time you did. wear what ya like....im sticking with the jeans and my lucky shirt when im rifle hunting, and save the camo for archery when i need to get close. try not to twist an ankle jumping to conclusions there sport.
now, about the bet...are we looking to kill any deer, or are we setting a minimum score or what. artist, justin and pack in a showdown for archery supremacy. i think justin will insist on limiting to bigger more mature trophies...am i right?