View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 07:43 PM
Gone Hunting

You wont copy and paste what mine said hey.... Bambi, I did not respond to you in pm, have never spoken to you in pm, and thats that. So you understand, Im not someone else. Are you confusing me with someone else? If not, well then you would be what people refer to as a liar. As far as what you continue on with, sure, P&Y minimums in my opinion give a fair representation of a trophy class archery harvested animal. Yourself and anyone else you want to consider staunch "trophy hunters" can bauk at those #s all you like, but I dont see your name filling any pages in the P&Y book. Why is that Bambi?? You say you are a bow hunter.... Sure, go on now about how you are content with passing game, eating tags, enjoying the experience, yada yada, your no different in that regard than 90% of the guys on this site. And please stop running on about this competition. It was funny, least I thought, and now its not.

It's just Alberta boys... Take what you can while you can,, if ya cant beat em join em.

Keep a strain on er