View Single Post
Old 06-02-2016, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercoal View Post
SNAP - it is unfortunate that you seem to be having issues with a few irresponsible Quad Riders. I would say most do not fall into that category.
It is not a few. It is the majority in this particular area. We have the perfect storm of an area where it is some of the best land for riding and enjoying. Problem is it is all private. That and being close to a big city and several towns is the perfect storm. When I say majority it is like easily 90% of them up to no good and know their actions are wrong.

This is not the only place. I've done my research and same sentiment is echoed again, again, again....and again. I don't think you realize how big the actual problem is. It is not a few in my example or in the others I read about. Good thing is that it is solvable but will take a lot of hard work, some $$$ and time. Last Sunday I would have rather been fishing the Red Deer in the evening but instead had to deal with several idiots. But, fishing will have to wait until this can be sorted out. Out of the 4 idiots I saw, all broke the law and then several laws. You see what I mean...

I for sure see your point on industry and that area is worth fighting for. I would be happy to do what I can after dealing with my problem. In turn, maybe think about how it might not be bad for OHVs where you are...maybe it is a lot worse elsewhere...that is what I am finding out.