View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken07AOVette View Post
Prophet River has a great layout,
Here's a pic of Clay and my boy with a gun that he won in the states. Clay got it up here for us and is a real class act.

Quote:
CX and BR were there, plus a few of the many treasure hoarders that go to EVERY show trying to make their yearly mortgage payments with the sale of a single gun.

I keep saying I won't go to any more, maybe next year I will listen.

Did you guys find anything worth buying?
Yes I did. Bullets for my reloading. A short starter for my .54. Some older reloading manuals for a young fellow on the forum here[they still have good info and 1/6th the price of new ones. A sling with swivels for the new gun for $25. Also a few other items.

Quote:
I saw standard 1022's beat to hell with a $9.00 scope on them for $389.95
They were not trying to sell this to you but someone else.

Quote:
What about the 1200.00 Browning Trombones? I have one here in better condition, 15000 serial numbers older. It must be worth 2500

What numbers yours? Mine is 21000.

Quote:
They must think we are all completely stupid.
If you think that way and then post it here you seem to want to make the gun shows go the way of the Dodo bird. For $5 you get to look at a lot of interesting stuff and talk with knowledgeable people and if that's to tough a price to pay then I guess Cabella's or Bass Pro is your best option cause we all know they never charge to much for anything.