View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 07:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salavee View Post
Now that you have all that figured out, are you aware of any of this type of activity ?

(quote from Walking Buffalo)

""Super secret" level meeting are being held to review and update the Outfitter Policy and Allocation agreement. Actually, these have been going on for the last several years.... with absolutely NO progress, just stonewalling and suppression of the Public consultation process. "
Now that I have all what figured out? I only posted numbers from the 2012 survey and added what I beleive to be an accurate $$ amount spent per non resident hunter based on 20yrs guiding. I clearly stated I was guessing at the % of types of animals made up the 1800 that were taken (it was actually under 1800).

Those meetings are "super secret", probably no more than 3 people knew of them up until this thread popped up! I am not one of the chosen few.

I have been in the business for close to 20yrs, but I'm just a working stiff. It's like any other occupation, I probably know a lot more than the average joe about the situation, but I'm not the boss and I don't know how he plans on running the company.