View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 01:12 PM

stats dont lie . right now canada is one of the best place to be in the world . what worries me is where are we going ? what will be left for my grandchildren ? as asked in another post " what is trudeau's end game ?" the radical changes/decisions we have seen in the last few years lead me to believe that in ten years the stats will not look so favorably on whats left of canada . if/when alberta becomes a have not province how much money can we expect to flow back from the rest of canada ? our government gave a convicted terrorist $10 mm of my tax money in such a way that the widow of the soldier he killed could not access it . is that our future ? the same terrorist was given a standing ovation when he showed up on a talk show out east . this same government is now talking of buying back guns from legal gun owners , again with my tax money . i could go on but i have things to do .

i dont want to separate and i dont want to join the usa . i do believe that for canada to stay at the top of the list , our parliament need restructuring , otherwise we will self destruct from the inside out . maybe .