View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 03:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weavster View Post
Well I was on the east coast for a couple weddings and the first thing i thought of was getting out to try my hand at landing a blue fin tuna. I knew it was early in the season and the odds were not in our favor but since I was there it was impossible not to go!

The day started off by catching some fresh mackerel for bait. We had all taken GRAVOL so the 1st few hours after we were set up went by really slow. Well it all changed pretty quick when the words " HOOKED UP" were yelled. From there all chaos ensued and ill let my first you tube video do the rest of the talking!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6P805CaHnc
Fixed it for you, wouldn't want people running around eating gravel thinking it cured seasickness?!

Looks like alot of fun. My gf is from PEI, her ex-husband and three sons are commercial fishermen operating a small fleet out of the Souris area. She said they were all out yesterday hoping to "hook up" as well but the Tuna God's weren't cooperating. If I could find the picture of her with her first Tuna I'd post it. It was 878 pounds if memory serves? Great video, thanks for sharing.