View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 03:19 PM

I see you are in sherwood park and are willing t drive across edmonton foe your fishing needs.a couple of closer suggestions would be the river or even hermitage park just north of the yellowhead off of victoria trail. you can actually park at hermitage and fish the pond and the river from there . i think it winterkilled ,but when it is stocked it is pretty good. beaumont pond i hear is good as well. when you do check out cardiff you may want to stop at the morinville res as well.and if you are in st. alberta you can go to lacombe park for some rainbows and carp (koi) if they survived. if you go to chickakoo ,sauer lake is right there as well and is worthy of getting your line wet. sorry for the lack of capitals and proper paragraphs ,but i am using my phone an have no idea how to use it. east pit is pretty good from what i hear,but it is also a little far out there. if you only have a couple of hours to fish you should be ok at hermitage, beaumont or the river. if you have lots of time try to hit up a few lakes that are close to each other,maybe start at eastpit and work your way back to sauer,chickakoo,muir lacombe morinville,cardiff,hermitage,nsr. i hope that helps you.