View Single Post
Old 05-28-2020, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESOXangler View Post
If you were to sum up the comments on this site from the lefties and the righties you would see it's the righties that get all snowflake like. I'd never wish I'll on a trump supporter but I sure as hell dont like trump.

I am a blue collar worker, 4th gen oilfield, 100% self made, never been on support of any kind, even during school. Everything I have I've earned with my hands and mind. So theres no way i could ever support trump. He was born with a silver spoon and has never actually practiced capitalism. Hes cheated on all his wives, ripped off countless contractors, etc. That alone means I could never like him nor support him. And if I did support him I certainly wouldnt to the point of defending himself. But I have always tried hard not to develop cognitive bias.
Name me one politician in the last 50 years that has done more for the blue collar worker than Trump. He is not the Queen of England, he is the leader of the largest free world economy. He isn’t there to make anyone feel warm and fuzzy. He is there to do a job and he is doing what he said he would do. How refreshing.

-Billy Molls