View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken07AOVette View Post
I don't know how I missed this, but you guys should maybe be aware, the last one I sold for $250.00 covered the solenoid, switch, machining, handle, wires, but I already had the motors. I don't have any wheelchair motors, could maybe find one but you are going to likely be looking at $400+, I got my motors from the dump, likely will never see another electric wheelchair there.

If someone can supply the motor I would gladly do the machining, but the cost may likely outweigh the outcome.

Nice PIF offereing Geezle, but I wish I would have known first, so I could have told you about the motor.
Yeah, I knew the motor was likely going to be a sticky wicket. Honestly, even if it was $450 or less, knowing what I was getting it would still be worth it for me. Just the fact that I could keep it in the Jeep without worrying about gas leaking and the smell would be wicked.

Let's put it like this for now. I don't even know where to start looking for a motor but if you know where to get one let me know and we can sort out the details. And if not, I'll get over it

In the meantime I believe sureshot laid claim to my auger n' stuff...just need to sort out the details for pickup

Time, it makes you old. Experience makes you wise. It's only a fool who judges life by what he sees in other peoples' eyes.
- Strung Out

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
- Douglas Adams