View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 05:55 PM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artist View Post
Tripple WOW... I'd hate to be THAT bear. Although, I get the emotion and the confidence in the post. I've watched some bear attacks on video, and, frankly, if a bear decides he's going to go to work on a hunter, there's a slim chance that any amount of bear spray, knives, or even slugs are going to do much to change the bear's mind. That "slim" chance however, as "slim" as it is, is a good thing to be equipped for if things get that slim!
Thats exactly right, if I get chosen as the meal for the day, im not gonna curl up in a ball and cry my eyes out till I run out of blood or pass out from shock, Would rather put up as best of a fight I could. Whether my ashes be spread through the woods or my corpse be spread through the woods in lil piles of poop, I will end up where I love one way or another. Besides you have a way higher risk of dying go to or come from the woods, not the woods themselves. Be safe out there everyone, The season is almost in full swing and we need to come home to our families after the hunt