Thread: gevarm .22LR
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheClash View Post
ok all you gun guys out there...help me out...my brother inlaw just inherited a gevarm .22lr from his grandpa....and it is missing the front sights as well as the magazine. anyone give me some solid leads on where to look for them. anyone have any history etc. on these rifles?..i know it is french...and i am actually pretty impressed with the rifle...very solid feel....great trigger. would love to get it in working condition for him. anyone know if a different brand of magazine will work in that rifle? is that a dangerous way to go about it??

thanks all.
Clash good buddy,

As much fun as it is to get an old gopher killer back into action. I think that the appropriate course of action is for you to take your BIL down to wholesale sports and both of you buy NEW Ruger 10/22's!!

YAY
"I find it amazing that we, as a society, find it so easy to view the perpetrators of crime with an understanding and knowing that they are suffering from the frailties of being a human being yet we cannot seem to extend that same courtesy to the very people we ask to face, on a daily basis, the worst that mankind has to offer."
-Dave (Whiskey Wish)-