View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 06:48 AM
Gone Hunting

Looks like your still working on your ABA "Small Game Award" there Ishootbambi. Thanks for the life story. I acknowledge that you have an opinion. I wouldnt nessesarily be calling myself a bow shooter though, maybe a bow-sheitter, definately not a bow hunter. Once you figure out how to kill those muledeer with your bow, consider this, theres some out there that WILL kill them, and crossbows would make the difficult seemingly challenge-less. Crossbows will make an example out of deer in an archery hunt situation, much like would any weapon you simply pack around, shoulder and pull the trigger with. If you. Stinky and anyone else arent believers, y'all can come down here, we will spend tops an hour so I can get competent with someones crossbow, and I will put on a clinic on how to kill mule deer in open country for ya. Oh, bring the video camera and tripod, you wont wanna miss this. How fast do you think I can have a net P&Y mule deer dead? Any bets?

It's just Alberta boys... Take what you can while you can,, if ya cant beat em join em.

Keep a strain on er