View Single Post
Old 02-19-2023, 09:48 AM

The Sheer Nightgown....

A husband walks into Victoria 's Secret to purchase a sheer negligee for his wife. He is shown several possibilities that range from $250 to $500 in price -- the more sheer, the higher the price. Naturally, he opts for the most sheer item, pays the $500, and takes it home. He presents it to his wife and asks her to go upstairs, put it on, and model it for him.

Upstairs the wife thinks, 'I have an idea. It's so sheer that it might as well be nothing. I won't put it on, but I'll do the modeling naked, return it tomorrow, and keep the $500 refund for myself.'

She appears naked on the stairs and strikes a pose.

The husband says, 'Good Grief! You'd think for $500, they'd at least iron it!'

He’s still looking for a place to live.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOMEN ARE UNIQUE ....

Husband’s Message (by cellphone):
Honey, a car has hit me when I was out of the office. Paula brought me to the Hospital.
They have been making tests and taking X-rays.
The blow to my head has been very strong, fortunately it seems that it did not cause any serious injury, but I have three broken ribs, a compound fracture in the left leg, and they may have to amputate the right foot.

Wife’s Response:
Who the **** is Paula??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Food For Thought

It’s better to have loafed and lost than to never have loafed at all.

Of all the things I lost in life, I miss my marbles the most.

God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the earth. Then He made the earth round – and laughed.

Be nice to university students. They might be serving your food some day.

95% of electric cars are still on the road.
The other 5% made it home.