View Single Post
Old 11-24-2020, 03:09 PM

The only obvious bubble I see is in bonds, especially long duration. Think tulip bulb bubble. We may see a further drop in rates on further lockdowns but I just don’t see any way that rates can get much lower. They are already at the lowest level ever in the history of interest rates!! Ever is quite a while. Don’t buy long term bonds whatever you do imho. And if you have debt try and lock in for as long as possible I think.

Still lots of cheap stocks out there. Lots of expensive stuff too. Seems like a rotation is happening into value stocks and cyclicals. Oils and pipes have been good, as well as my fertilizer, financials, riets and industrial and infrastructure stocks. Gold and gold stocks are correcting but no changes there. I’m a bull on government and central bank stupidity. Our telcos and utilities have been pretty much just returned a dividend recently. What little tech I have has been good recently too. I still have some ammo left but much less than last February and March. Hoping for a Santa Claus rally and then 2020 can kiss my rear end.