View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by outdoors forever View Post
I agree with you, Ice.
My dad went up to Utikima a few weeks ago and took a good bunch of burbot in his truck box, to use for himself, his neighbors, and my family as well. Later Fish and Wildlife informed him that he would be charged if he was caught with more than 10 in his truck. He estimates there were over a thousand fish left on the ice, and he can take 10?????????? He was about ready to start WW3 over this. When I told him these pictures were up on this forum and all the comments, it made him feel better. He is a senior and does not have access to a computer, otherwise he would be on these forums all day long!
We need to keep the emails and letters going to our Gov. to get this waste stopped.
Exactly. its really pathetic.
With regs Saying that burbs can be wasted. Youd think they were killing off all the sought after game fish in the lakes. but no. Its just another natural occuring fish in alberta,
Really. How are these fish going to grow so we could get some trophy specimens going on when this is happening. If they keep this up. Its going to be the same with pike in poland.
All the Pike Populations Where killed due to netting and spear fishing. And Now all the fish are only small.
Im not going to be a happy camper if this is what comes of this,

I Dont know about you guys. but i havent seen a 15+ pound burb come out of alberta for years now..

Last edited by ice; 04-10-2010 at 05:59 PM.