View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mussel View Post
We do whatever we can to give these fish away to whoever would like to take them, unfortunately we are not always able to find people who want them.
Well this site is the place to find those that want them.
My son and I would love some burbot as a change of pace. Not sure of how many we can legally take (we both have our rec fishing licence), but we will both take up to the legal amount.

I also know of a single mother and family that would appreciate having fish on the table. I take her son out with us whenever I can - he loves to fish but without a father around, I'm his only opportunity. It will be good for him to learn how to fillet some burbs for their table.

And if you need more people to make it convenient to only have one drop/arrangement, I can arrange that. Pass this along to the other guys that you know that net. I am sure there will be others on here that will sign up for taking these burbs rather than having them go to waste.

PM me anytime during your netting season - heck the three of us will even help you pull your nets and help with other stuff that day.