Thread: Good bow techs?
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxclaro View Post
Wow,great write up Neil,thank you. I;m planning on getting down tot he Wainwright area next year to maybe scout out some area for elk hunting,so I'll definitley look you up when I get down there.

I shoot an Elite Aigil right now,and was planning on buying a new bow this year, but I'm starting to think maybe I'll keep this one and spend that money on trail cams and treestands instead. I need a new string,so maybe that and a good tuning and I''l shoot it for another year or two.
Thanks...yup nice bow...would Suggest a Worlds Best String...I swap my strings right out of the box every year to WBS...they really are outstanding strings ...best I have shot and they are made in Canada...Leader Sask..

We sell hundreds of them every year for every bow made...custom colors, transparent servings to show off them colors...#1 string for the least string stretch/creep I have ever seen... very fast and tuff...Allan is the only String Company that I have seen that has truly mastered and solved serving separation on cam roll over...

Give Worlds Best a look...

http://worldsbeststrings.com/index.html

Check out the Testimonials ...ha ha

look forward to meeting ya

Neil