View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 06:55 AM

If you look at the map of Alberta, where the North Saskatchewan River "peaks" the second time, that is where I live. Probably one of the most beutiful place's in all of the Alberta plains. I have driven most of the country in a semi and I admit there are some spectacular things to see. Hwy 17 in Ontario along the great lakes, east from North Bay to Ottawa, the Niagra Falls to name a few in Ontario. Quebec City the little bit that I saw, we took a wrong turn and ended up where we weren't supposed to be. The furthest East I went was Oromocto N.B. so I never saw much of the Maririmes. I've been north of Yellowknife on the Ice road and really want to go back to YK in the summer. Travelled lots of BC, but the furthest north i went was Fort Nelson, really cool seeing wolves on the roadkill. Been to Prince Rupert quite a few times. Lived on the island for almost a year in Nanoose Bay. Hauled road oil into Castlegar out of Calgary one summer, what a beutiful drive that is. HiHium lake east of Clinton and North of Savona is really beutiful, spent a summer there in my youth at a remote fishing camp. Lots more but I have to go to work now.