View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jts1 View Post
I take it with my Google Map with over 130 00 lookies and my 100% opposite view I wont be on the Xmas list. The idea of taking your knowledge to the grave is to me one from the dark ages. I believe sharing as much as you can , locations included "dont get me wrong every man has to have a hunny hole or two for himself" is fundamental in providing a sustainable fishery for the future. I have helped out some first time fishermen and old birds who have forgot more than I will ever know. I have driven to a strangers home and gave him my own personal gear just to find out if this thing we all love called fishing is for him. Because that feeling I get when the drag sings or when the surface of the water is broken by a wonderful explosion of man vs fish.I want everyone to feel that. Because I am a believer that more than not will respect the fishery so he may enjoy it for many more trips. And maybe just maybe pass on something I showed him to the next generation. Will there be the few who poach , pollute and generally dont give a crap , Sure there will be. But they are far out numbered by responsible fishermen such as yourselves. So till they put my fat ars in the ground I will be out there bringing new and old fishermen alike to a hunny hole near you.

I'll back that opinion up 100% !!

Although I Won't DIVULGE 'SPOTS' that I am TAKEN TO by Fishermen that say they are SECRET, I certainly have NO PROBLEM letting others know where 'Mine are'.

Guys, it's not like ANY of your 'Honey Holes' are really VERY secret considering the Fishing Pressure that this Province has had for DECADES!! Do you really think that 'others' have NO IDEA where some of your favourite holes might be? I mean, c'mon... seriously