View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 04:20 PM

The buyer, assuming he has ATT on his PAL, does not need a STATT to transport their firearm home or to range. However, if you are seller, once the transfer is approved, the firearm is no longer registered to you, and if you want to take the firearm to post to mail to the new owner you are required to get an STATT to transport to post office, and you will need to provide address of post office. Just one more layer of bureaucratic nonsense, but I print hard copies of all my transfer notices, registration certificates, and all STATT's. I have a file about three inches thick. Anyone want to check on my compliance, go nuts. Got to keep public servants busy, bureaucrats need to make paperwork. Such a colossal waste of tax dollars, and the contribution to public safety is effectively zero.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone