View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD848 View Post
The usa is starting to test this week for the virus,only 500 tested so far in all of the usa.

5.5million people hit the subway every day in NY,6 new labs are now going to start checking people across the usa.

They only had 3 labs testing for this virus and if they haven't tested how many came in which they don't have a clue about.

Just makes you think WTH are they doing down south, the usa numbers were to small for traffic in and out.

There has to be at least 50k that went back and forth from china before things were halted,so what the heck.

Figured bloop would be on to this or he will be now.

Maybe why the stock market had a hiccup today.

JD
I recently posted that I was surprised that only 3 states in the US had the capability for testing. Lack of testing is a huge factor in trying to get a true feeling of what is going on. Italy was looking like a true pulse, but they have run out of diagnostic kits, so numbers are going to be out of whack now as well. Not due to lack of truth, just lack of ability to test. Obviously the writing is on the wall now, just not able to tell how bad things truly are/could be with much accuracy yet, due to lack of a GOOD set of data. I think the stock market has had their head in the sand, but it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to see where this is going. Finally starting to see that writing on the wall, and adjustments are being made.

Last edited by bloopbloob; 02-25-2020 at 12:38 AM.