Thread: WCB sucks
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 08:13 PM
Banned

Default scam

I have heard more than a few horror stories from WCB. As far as I'm concerned it's nothing more than another tax "attempting" to masquerade as a benefit. Leave it to to the gov't to figure out a way to screw you a little harder. I have heard of a couple people making out alright. I'm sure it has everything to do with which bureaucrat you wind up with. Rest assured there are minions that get into the gov't bureaucracy because they are looking for a job and want to help people...and then there are people who were/are losers that like exerting power over people. Always remember when dealing with people like this that they hold your life in their hands and you have to kiss ass to avoid them making your life hell. This is the direct result of people turning their lives/responsibilities over to the gov't.

All of these bureaucracies should be plowed into the ground and allow people to buy their own work insurance etc etc with the money that would have otherwise been STOLEN by force by the gov't that is elected by losers.

Vote accordingly. We get the gov't we deserve.