View Single Post
Old 03-26-2015, 08:19 AM

I have a passion for the sport and the future as well and I have chosen to join and participate in the organization I had questions about. So if it makes you "better" than I that you stand for "all Hunters" by not joining an organization....well I guess you are better than everyone else and everyone walks in your shadow. In my case I wasn't a member when this came to light and had I been I wouldn't have supported it....that's the point in getting involved

I belong to the AFGA by default...I sure as heck don't believe in everything they put forth either.

All I am saying is at some point you have to realize the proposal is no longer valid (which I don't believe you did know) and move on....or you can hold onto the bitterness of the past.

Your comment about ABA and members having no integrity and being lesser than that of antihunting organizations....shows your continued attempt to sling mud and stir up hate...sorry but I ain't falling for it, enjoy your day!

Meanwhile as a bowhunter you can continue to enjoy the things the ABA fought for to provide to folks like you who don't appreciate the good things.

LC