View Single Post
Old 05-04-2015, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky7 View Post
Stick with it! Win the biggest cuttie! Heard you caught a big one last year I think? Lol lots of time left!
Oh...haha...still not sure if that was a cutt or a cuttbow, but could count it as a cutt since it had the slash. Never did measure it, but was more of a short and fat one. I'm guessing around 4 lbs? But no longer than a 2 lb'er...lol. That was one of my most ridiculous catches - I was in thick bush, saw a pool in a tiny clearing, tried casting, got caught in the trees, the lure dropped down in the water straight in front of me, then the fat cutt came out of nowhere like a slow moving cow though and then just bit it. I was stunned and managed to get it up (my line still tangled in the trees). Once I got it out I wanted to measure and weigh it, but I felt like I was trapped in a spiderweb of bush so knew there'd be no way to accomplish that and keep that cutty alive, so just took a quick pic and threw it back. Maybe this year I'll try again, but the length was nothing to brag about...haha

But I'll stick with it, will help keep Rav on his toes - maybe he'll get some more personal records, which is great for him....and me, not so much ;-)