View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbless View Post
Awesome vid, wish I could make it this year not sure but ya never know. Interesting set up. Hungry bite I think. Just a thought when bringing the fish to the boat and rod still loaded ( bent over with fish on) and you grab the line, and hook releases, (instant catch and release, for the fish, perfect!! But maybe instant catch on you) have you ever become "CAPTAIN HOOK" into what ever finger? Revenge from the fish I have, lessoned learned. Maybe let the rookies know in one of your vids. Or let them find out the hard way . Good job guys. Fun Fun Fun. How is September fishing at Cold Lake? Too windy or too slow? That might be the time for me or maybe middle August?
The fishing can be awesome in August and September! We've had some awesome days with many big fish in the boat in late August. Just remember laker fishing closes September 16th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raw outdoors View Post
I was at pierce lake the last 4 days fishing was not great. We fished from 5:00am till 11:00pm every day boated over a dozen lakers do not to great. What we found worked a bit better was a 2oz tube just casted back behind the boat then trolled. Just a plain tube no spinner or anything.
I noticed last time i was at Pierce that the lakers were a lot smaller overall. So we downsized a bit and started catching a few more. Even ice fishing we went to a jig and a parkers minnow and had non stop 2-3lber action with he odd bigger one.