Thread: Yes or no
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 12:41 AM

The best thing to do IMO is to call your insurance agent and see what it would take to put her on your insurance as occasional driver. If the girl can afford the 500 a month or more, let her pay for it. Your insurer may advise against insuring such a driver too.

Had sort of a situation where my elderly mother was letting her 85 year old friend/neighbor drive her car. I learned that if he had an accident she could have lost everything unless he was down as an occasional driver. My concern was he was quite deaf and had poor eyesight which is just as bad as an impaired driver. He no longer drives my mothers car.

The key is for everyone to put emotions aside and look at the situation objectively and logically. Estates can be lost.
It is when you walk alone in nature that you discover your strengths and weaknesses. ~ Red Bullets

Last edited by Red Bullets; 07-26-2017 at 12:48 AM.