View Single Post
Old 07-25-2018, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendan's dad View Post
Well you have nothing to worry about now, Wolverine is shut down.

http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=347762
Yes, I am aware of this. Believe me, if they didn't have the exact bow I wanted in stock and on sale, I wouldn't have bought it there. Heck, I was scolded by the tech for taking more than 6 shots on the bow I was going to purchase. She said no one is allowed to shoot a bow more than 6 times.

They said they are closing down because they can't "keep techs". While that may be true, I'm sure the reason they can't keep techs is because they aren't paying them enough. If their techs actually understood retail and sales, and the importance of the "customer in the store", they would have made a lot more money, and would have been able to pay the techs a decent wage.

When I walked in there they lady at the counter spent 15 minutes complaining about how 2 guys came in on the weekend and tried out some bows and didn't buy one. She was trying to portray to me how this was a waste of their time and how these guys had no right to come in and try bows without purchasing on the spot. REALLY? I had to interject and say that maybe they just wanted to do a little more research before buying the bow and maybe they would be back. The truth is I bet they didn't purchase because of the horrible attitude of the staff. After waiting around for 2.5 hours for the tech to tie in my peep I almost did the same. At one point after waiting hours I walked back and found she had decided to cut and fletch a dozen arrows from a customer that had walked in 2 hours after me and I just had to wait another 30 minutes before should could try and adjust my peep. At the end she said "this is the best that we can get your peep (It was literally sideways, I couldn't even see through it). You have to go shoot 200 arrows and come back.