View Single Post
Old 06-28-2020, 05:21 PM

Default Yes True.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuyFishin View Post
I Would say its probably just over the top Titles. The most annoying guys on youtube have over the top thumbnail photos with mouths wide open. holding a fish that has been blacked out so you cant see what it is. Title would say something like "I FISHED THIS CREEK FOR TROUT AND I CAUGHT THIS UNEXPECTED SURPRISE CATCH" You watch this whole video and out comes a sucker fish.

These youtubers are typically very hated but many of these guys actually grow fast and they are in the Win column in youtubes algorithm due to all the non fisherman and kids watching and clicking the videos.

While the smaller boring silent guys are bottom feeders wishing they were a part of the winning team. I come to the point where I am only averaging maybe 1 video every 3 weeks. Rikkles fisher has been pumping out what feels likes 1 every 3 days. I do respect the grind and determination.
Yes I agree with the titles and just as you bring this up I was just watching one of WayneChristie’s videos with the title of.
30 plus pound killer pike! Teeth as big as a dog and slimy as a LasVegas ( well the last word wasn’t exactly Lady).
Glass house like David Suzuki?