View Single Post
Old 08-22-2020, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean2 View Post
Markets are too volatile and a foolish investment. You tried it once years ago and made 500% in 6 months. You are so well educated in investing that had you invested in the last 12 months you would have made 100%, but being so well versed in the market you didn't invest because they are obviously too volatile. Let me work on reconciling that deeply insightful analysis of your investing philosophy.
Seems you don't like my posts because they challenge your ideas. Are you my brother in law the banker? *all in good fun eh.*

I didn't invest recently because I don't have the means since stopping work due to leukemia and health. And I never claimed to be so well educated. Probably more naïve than most. I've seen many friends loose money playing the markets. Some did ok but it was hit and miss. Only one guy I know did really good. He bought penny stocks in the 60's for 5 cents each and he cashed them out around 2000 for 2.50 bucks each. Otherwise, everything is a gamble.

I will be sure not to post or participate in such threads in the future. Don't need to be getting some guy's dander up or ruffle his chest feathers. Life is too short for that. And most people don't like thinking outside the box anyways.

I sincerely hope you do well with your investments Dean.
It is when you walk alone in nature that you discover your strengths and weaknesses. ~ Red Bullets