View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 11:51 PM

Our best bet of preserving great habitat for the animals we all love to interact with is to expose more people to the most addicting, euphoric, free drug we all take for granted; Alberta's great outdoors. You do not accomplish this by closing fisheries, this just makes it more difficult to get people on board with conservation. I don't feel the need to supply any evidence of this, as it is common knowledge among most of the hunters/fishermen. At least the ones that actually give a damn about nature and not drinking beers and smoking reefer pretending to be an OUTDOORSMEN.

Ishootbambi, are you serious? Why inject your opinion is this forum if you can't input it understandable mannor? You are portraying yourself to appear to have no idea what the hell you are talking about, whether you do or you don't you sound like a millennial. I don't know, maybe I too am in another time zone than you. But I get the feeling what ever time zone you are in, is definitely more east than most of the people on this forum.

There is nothing hypocritical about what don said at all, he is just one of the many true outdoorsmen that understand the relationship between our sport and conservation.