View Single Post
Old 03-02-2015, 12:26 PM

Went on Fri/Sat/ Painfully slow. Caught 4 between the wife and I. Two of them caught at the same time..........one in the tent and just as soon as the hit in the tent I heard the Jaw Jacker go off outside. Just rigged up a herring with a single hook and treble stinger for the Jaw Jacker.........first time I used one since purchasing. Sweet tool...

Saw lots of fish on the flasher.....but they were not committing. Used the typical Cold Lake special, airplane jigs, white spoons, silver spoons, mRapala clackers..........nothing seemed to get their attention enough to swallow. They were rebuffing everything..................except for the Cold Lake special and a herring on the Jaw Jacker. I know what they are not biting lol. What are you guys catching them on?

I have a RAM 2500 diesel............it was difficult plowing through the snow. Had to resort to shovelling once.........after that I made sure we had enough momentum to cary us through deeper areas. Trying to follow others tracks was more difficult than cutting our own trail.