View Single Post
Old 01-23-2021, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Grey Wolf View Post
Sorry guys, you can only drive a vehicle on highway at 14 years with temporary license when accompanied by a mature co-pilot. I do not buy your argument. Just talk to a few emergency room doctors that treat all the quad injuries.
Exactly, we all know that mature adults don't make mistakes or ever have accidents. They are fully capable of talking a junior driver through anything they might encounter at any given time at a moments notice.
As mentioned before, I doubt we would be able to nail down a set of all inclusive guidelines that we all agree to, we all have different comfort levels, people of different ages are all over the map with their skill levels. For example, I'm comfortable riding in a jet boat to Tuchodi with one of my daughters driving, at the same time I might be uncomfortable riding along with another boat owner on the same trip. NOT saying my daughter is great, or unusual, I've just seen her do it before and I'm comfortable with her skill level. At some point you have to trust people to do things.
Im not trying to sway your opinion in any way, you do you and I'll do me.
Have an awesome day

RD