View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNP View Post
Displaying a low info response to an inspection. Refuse? Failing to assist an official in the conduct of an inspection is a violation of the Fisheries Act. Read the (Fisheries Alberta Act). There is no form that exempts a watercraft from inspection. It's a proof of inspection form.......that's all it is and all it's meant to be. Mandatory means mandatory.
I asked for a form from the one I was at showing I had been inspected that day so I did not have to stop and do it all again the same day. That's all. Read what I wrote.
Failing to assist an official? I was told OCEAN BOATS are exempt from inspection then they did it anyway.
If they demanded to check every fishlocker and drop the engine they could have stood there and unloaded everything from the 2 week trip to the ground, then loaded everything again after they found nothing at all. They did not want to do that, so they said I was clear.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....