View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 10:04 AM

""Ha, that's a joke! I own quite a bit of land that has bull elk and they won't give me a landowners tag for it and then you guys want to price me out of hunting on my own property, make me drive 4 hours to a general zone when I can shoot one 10 minutes from home. How about you guys quit complaining, pick a number and get in line. OR go and clean out your pockets, hire an outfitter and get your trophy. Simple! ""

Yes, If money is your fix to this, then spend it to hire an outfitter, and get your trophy , I agree, let the general people play in the draw system. If because you have deep pockets that will fix it Go pay for your trophy every year.

"I always wondered how a bunch of guys can cry so much and whine. didnt get drawn im emailing mla right now boo hoo. Why does everyone thing the world will change just cause they want it too just for them. ""

Yes I also agree with this. Get over it. Tomorrow is another day above ground! at least we can still hunt freely in Alberta.

I have hunted Elk for 5 years, shot 2 cows and 3 bulls, Bulls are 3 pt or bigger and I have no problem with that , The zone I hunt has potential for a monster, Just most years happy with a std 5x5 4x4 etc, .

Ya the mule deer draw Is a twist but now I plan for it , and can actually put more effort into when I do draw. not just another tag in my pocket.
I can hunt whitetails every other year anywhere.

Yes Antelope and Sheep are an issue, But probably hire a outfitter when I really want to go. I have shot my antelope for the wall a few years back.

Last edited by kritz; 07-23-2014 at 10:23 AM.