View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 03:13 PM

Personally, I would like to say thank you very much to Lefty and all of those involved in thus endeavor. Hats off to you folks!

Iirc, the intent was to give people an place to go and practice/shoot where everyone they are grouped with has the same style of equipment. A place where they can both have fun and at the same time develop skills and hang out with people with at least the common interest of bow hunting.

It is obvious that there is never going to be a combination of rules or guidelines that is unanimously accepted, since everyone has their opinion, and as long as it has been aired and considered, that's all that is all that can be asked.

What really matters is that we are lucky enough to have a group of people that are sympathetic to the cause and are willing to put in a lot of time and effort to provide us with venues where we can go out and shoot and have fun without feeling out of place.

It seems like the committee is under attack in half of these posts. There is no reason that the committee members should have to defend what is obviously a work in progress! As it has been stated, input will be asked for, likely at the shoots themselves and maybe if enough people support this initiative changes can be made for next years season!

Embrace the efforts put forth, and come out and shoot. There are a few things I don't agree with either, but that won't keep me from participating! I think this is a great opportunity for bow hunters to come together. Just come out and shoot!