View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikka250 View Post
Thanks! That means a lot coming from you! Everyone talks about others educating them and what grinds my gears in my situation is that unless people are tresspassing on my bosses land the only guy educating em is ME! I have many other landowners that may let people on but the ranch I work at has a fairly strict land access policy so I know when the coyotes are busting me when I call it's only my own dang fault they are educated.
I try to think when I'm howling, I hear returns a mile to the south, one too the east, there has to be another a mile from the yote answering the one away from me, so we are out there a couple miles. We may have dogs answering each other that we can not even hear???/...Sorry to say but flame away.... my job takes me all over the wide prairie , its break time, and I try many different calls to see if I get a response. I cannot shoot them but looking for a response ,to take back to my area, with hope of success, Good luck to all, please give us some snow here and no wind!!!!

LIFE IS TO SHORT TO HAVE AN UGLY LOOKIN DOG .....GET A LAB